Home » Candlestick Charts » Thursday, June 22, 2017, Stock Chart Training & Trends



Successful stock trading is what we are all about! Here is our video stock chart training and trend review featuring the S&P 500, NASDAQ 100, Bonds & Gold. We urge you to “Follow the charts, NOT the noise!” and want to help you follow the market and improve your knowledge of stock and ETF movements.

Subscribe to our daily market reviews at ChartingWealth.com.

We are pleased to announce our successful entries for the month of May, 2017. We had two trades for the month based on vertical crossovers or new highs on our charts. The successes occurred in QQQ (up 4.18%) and TLT (up 0.81%). Our total gain for May was 4.99%. With our January, February, March and April gains of 19.18% on our ETFs, our Year-To-Date gain is 24.17%. Unbelievable!!!

Note: 24.17% is NOT the increase for one year. As hard as it may be to believe, this performance on the ETFs we track is for the months of January, February, March, April and May, 2017! We are proud of our achievements.

Let this fantastic success for the first five months of 2017 inspire you to study the charts with us every day the markets are open. We only ask you for ten short minutes each day. It’s worth your time! Discover how we did it at the Monthly Profit Report for May:

Receive our STOCK ALERTS via TEXT when WEEKLY VERTICAL CROSSOVERS occur. Very valuable information! Less than 8 texts a month. Text “chartingwealth” to 33222 on your cell phone.

Our TRADE WORKSHEET to track your practice trades:

Our DAILY MARKET WORKSHEET is available at

Our WEEKLY MARKET WORKSHEET is available at

source